Audio file formats
- BWF (Broadcast Wave Format; suggested), WAV, AIFF, interleaved stereo or split mono files.
- While we can work with pretty much any sample rate or bit-depth, 24 bit is preferred over 16-bit if it’s possible (native rate, not converted to 24-bit).
- Sample rates at which you have worked on your project. Examples: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz.
- Any FTP server like WeTransfer, Dropbox or similar.
- Album / project title.
- Name of artist/s.
- Upper / lower case sensitivity of each title (for CD-TEXT).
- What deliverables (masters for CD duplication, streaming services, etc.) you are planning to release.
- ISRC codes if available.
- UPC codes if available.
- Are you also issuing in vinyl?
- Your contact info: full name, email, VAT number, billing address.
- Delivery instructions for your masters.
Questions or free quotes