1989. It begins in the music industry with the single Hey Pijo of the Rap’In Madrid compilation which is a reference in Spanish Hip Hop.
1999 – 2002. In these three years as a mixing engineer, recording engineer and sound designer at Cybertrips Studios, he made more than 130 advertising ads, with which he won two awards for the best peacock sound for Playstation Cemetery in 2000, also awarded at the New York advertising festival, and I want TV Chuky year 2001. This season he started in the art of mastering doing his first work for Nacho Sotomayor in the albums of La Roca, volumes 1, 2 and 3.
2003 – 2016. It delves into the world of programming and sequences by performing the following works:
- Hevia – Etnico ma non troppo (2003).
- Celtas Cortos – C’est la vie (2003).
- Marlango – Marlango (2004).
- Hevia – Obsession (2004).
- Monjes Budistas – Live mantra (2007).
During this time he also performs mixing and mastering works:
- Mastering for El musical juguetes y sueños.
- Mixing and Mastering for the BSO El Calentito by Chus Gutiérrez.
- Mixing and Mastering the documentary film El Tren de la Memoria by Ramon Prada.
- Live sound short films Selección natural and Catarsis by Daniel Chamorro.
- Collaboration with the show Encantados by Paloma San Basilio & José Luis Cobos.
- Recording and mixing the album Un rayo de luz for AISGE foundation, actors disc.
- Mixing for Blanca Li shows Solstice, Elektro Kif & Déesses et Démones.
- Sound for the film Elektrik by Blanca Li.
- Mixing and Mastering for the principal track of the musical El intérprete.
In 2006 he ends up associating with Cristian Varela and opened the “Master Studio” where he specialized in electronic music mastering, being A&R of the Pornographic Recordings and Donkey Head labels and where he made all the masterings for them, which includes artists such as: Cristina Varela, Carl Cox, Joseph Capriati, Jon Rundell, Eric Sneo, Axel Karakasis, Gary Beck, Stefano Noferini, Filterheadz, Steve Mulder, Hollen, Steve Mulder, Stefano Noferini, Hollen, Filterheadz, Umek, Gary Beck and many more.
In 2014 he also started teaching at the CEV high school of communication, image and sound, instructing mixing and recording classes and as a Bachelor Degree professor in the music production grade, accredited by the Teesside University in England.
In 2016 after 10 years working side by side with Cristian Varela, he set up his own studio, Koschitzky Mastering.
It is in this period that he consolidates himself as a mastering engineer specialized in electronic music and since then, he has performed mastering for world-renowned artists and labels.
At this time, as a teacher, he never give up instructing at The Bass Valley (Gijón, Spain) and also in the course format of private lessons.